Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Frustration is....

  • The scale still not moving (even inching a tiny bit UP) for the last 4 weeks. 
  • Eating more than I should because my surgeon is on holidays and I am yet to have a fill of any kind
  • Having someone over for dinner and worrying the whole meal that they are analysing how much I'm eating (they don't know about the band)
  • Wanting to buy something nice to wear to my job interview tomorrow (!!!) and not being able to because none of it fit me
  • Wanting to comment on lots of blogs and running out of time in the day
  • Only having time to write a bullet point post because I'm busy studying for my job interview tomorrow (!!!)
  • Freaking out that I will not be able to answer the questions in my job interview tomorrow (!!!) and my shift-work exit plan will be ruined
  • Did I mention I have a job interview tomorrow? EEEEEEEKK!!!

10 comments:

  1. Breathe... & Good Luck in the interview tomorrow :o)

    P.S. other than the interview I totally agree with you, maybe I should try bullet proofs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First...good luck on the interview!

    Second...you are 36 days out from your surgery correct?? This is a tough time for any one. Bandster hell if you will!! It is all about control at this point. I don't think I lost any weight between 2 weeks after surgery and my first fill! So don't worry to much! You'll get there! Again best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in bandster hell now too... even after my first fill. I have fill #2 on Friday after two weeks of harassing my surgeon's secretary... my scale is not going down, and is going up, I am hungry AND it SUCKS! Hang in there!!! Good luck on your job interview - I had one two weeks ago and I got the job! Hopefully it is the same for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bandster hell sucks for everybody...just know that this too shall pass.

    Good luck on the job interview! You'll knock 'em dead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your interview! I hope it goes well for you.
    Hang in there- this is a tough time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and I am sure it will get better! Hope the stress gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the interview goes well. Hang in there until you could get that fill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hoping the interview went well - you're going to get that fill, just hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on your job interview! Sorry things are frustrating right now, hope they get better soon. I know getting a fill will help.

    ReplyDelete