Minutes is how long it took me to do a lap of the outside of the building this morning on a break from my night shift. I have no idea how far it is, judging by the time I'm guessing about 800m?? A full minute improvement on how long it took yesterday! I know it's not much, but it's better than sitting on my arse eating which is how I normally spend my breaks.

Hopefully back with another confession post later today if I can stay awake. Hooray for surviving another block of night shifts!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
That's great that you're utilizing your break time at work to get a little exercise in! I used to do that when I was thinner (amazing how that works, eh?). And a 1 minute improvement is HUGE when it comes to walking and running...Personal Records is what keeps me going. Great job!
ReplyDelete