Tuesday, 21 June 2011
Have I mentioned....
..... That Zumbaman is hot? Seriously hot. Working out with the DVD is like being able to perve on someone without worrying that they will catch you.
Today's exercise - 20 minute express program.
Look him up on google-images.
You're welcome :D
P.S. I will be back later for updates!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 comments:
♥ Drazil ♥
22 June 2011 at 10:57
Never heard of him...but he looks good!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
banded bella
22 June 2011 at 12:42
I hear ya!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
MandaPanda
23 June 2011 at 00:00
NICE!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Rhonda
23 June 2011 at 06:49
Mmm, my salivary glands thank you. ;)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never heard of him...but he looks good!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya!
ReplyDeleteNICE!
ReplyDeleteMmm, my salivary glands thank you. ;)
ReplyDelete